If the selected class reaches capacity, you will be unable to register online. You may choose a different class, or you may request to be added to the wait list by filling out our wait list form. No payment is required to be added to the wait list. If and when a space becomes available, you will be contacted via email or phone. If a space becomes available after classes have begun, the full cost of the class is expected upon enrollment.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for the Children & Teens Program?
- When can I register for the Children and Teens Program?
- How do I complete my waiver and consent form?
- How much are classes for Children and Teens?
- How does The School determine tuition prices?
- What is the payment plan structure?
- Is there a registration fee?
- Do you offer a discount on classes?
- Are there scholarships or any tuition assistance available?
- Do you prorate your tuition for late registrations?