We do not allow observers inside the studios. We ask you wait in the Ground Floor or 4th Floor Lobby during class. At the end of each semester we hold Parents’ Observation Days. This is an opportunity for parents/guardians to see what your child has been working on throughout the semester. A list of specific days and times will be posted on The School’s bulletin boards located on the ground and fourth floors. Lists are also sent via email during the semester and posted to the website.
Articles in this section
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?
- Can my child (ages 4-18) try a class before I register for the School Year?