Classes may be cancelled due to severe weather conditions. The School generally follows the NYC Department of Education closing schedule for inclement weather. Please check the website for class cancellations. Parents may also call The Dance Center at 718-624-8400 for updates. Missed classes due to weather will be made up at the end of the semester.
Articles in this section
- When is the Mid-Semester Break for the Children and Teens Program?
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?