Children & Teens classes are based on age level and dance experience. Please refer to The School Brochure and the School Section of our website to see a list of level placement recommendations for different age groups based on experience. Please also note that teachers will informally evaluate their classes during the first few weeks of classes. If a student would benefit from a different level placement, we will notify the parents.
Articles in this section
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?
- Can my child (ages 4-18) try a class before I register for the School Year?