The Mark Morris Dance Center offers a diverse range of classes for all ages and abilities and strives to be a center of creative activity for community residents and professional dancers of all ages. The monthly adult class schedule is available online or at the Dance Center.
Articles in this section
- When is the Mid-Semester Break for the Children and Teens Program?
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?