Waiver and consent forms are required for all students (one waiver per year). The waiver form can be completed electronically here.
Articles in this section
- How much are classes for Children and Teens?
- How does The School determine tuition prices?
- What is the semester installment payment method?
- Is there a transaction fee?
- Do you offer a discount on classes?
- Are there scholarships or any tuition assistance available?
- Do you prorate your tuition for late registrations?
- How do I register for the Children & Teens Program?
- When can I register for the Children and Teens Program?
- Can I get email reminders of registration dates?