The semester installment payment method is a payment plan option to break a semester worth of dance classes out into two smaller payments. Your first semester installment is due at the time of registration for the semester, and your second is auto-charged to your card on file 8 weeks into the start of the semester. Please note that selecting the semester installment payment method is an option to break up payment for a semester, and not an option for partial enrollment in a semester. All students must register for a minimum of one semester.
Articles in this section
- How much are classes for Children and Teens?
- How does The School determine tuition prices?
- What is the semester installment payment method?
- Is there a transaction fee?
- Do you offer a discount on classes?
- Are there scholarships or any tuition assistance available?
- Do you prorate your tuition for late registrations?
- How do I register for the Children & Teens Program?
- When can I register for the Children and Teens Program?
- Can I get email reminders of registration dates?