Trial classes are only available during the first 4 weeks of a new semester in classes that still have space for new registrations. To trial a class, families should visit the Front Desk on the day they intend to trial class to complete registration and submit their $15 fee. After trialing, families have 3 business days to decide if they would like to register for the semester before their spot is forfeited. If the student does register, their $15 trial class fee will be applied toward their total tuition payment.
Articles in this section
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?
- Can my child (ages 4-18) try a class before I register for the School Year?