Trial classes are only available during the first 4 weeks of a new semester in classes that still have space for new registrations (free of charge). To trial a class, families should visit the Front Desk on the day they intend to try out a class to complete our trial class form. After class, we encourage families to complete registration as soon as possible. We do not hold spaces for trial class students and registration for class is not pro-rated.
Articles in this section
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?
- Can my child (ages 4-18) try a class before I register for the School Year?