Student Company I & II dancers are advanced students of The School at the Mark Morris Dance Center and selected by audition each fall. Dancers participate in weekly rehearsals of Mark Morris repertory as well as new choreography by School faculty and Guest Artists. Students are required to take weekly classes in both ballet and modern dance in The School. The year culminates in a public performance each June. Additional performance opportunities may include the Open House in September and potential off-site dance events. There is an additional cost for participation in the Company. To find more information on audition dates and company requirements, visit the Student Company’s page on our website.
Articles in this section
- What do you offer for my child (4 to 6 years)?
- What do you offer for my child (6 to 13 years)?
- What do you offer for my teenager (13 to 18 years)?
- What is the Student Company?
- What is Arts Immersion?
- Do you offer summer programming or dance camps?
- Do you offer classes for adults?
- What prerequisites are required for the Children and Teens program?
- How do I know what the correct level placement is for my child?
- Can my child (ages 4-18) try a class before I register for the School Year?