If the selected class reaches capacity, you will be unable to register online. You may choose a different class, or you may request to be added to the wait list by filling out our Parent & Toddler Movement wait list form. No payment is required to be added to the wait list. If and when a space becomes available, you will be contacted via email or phone. If a space becomes available after classes have begun, the full cost of the class is expected upon enrollment.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Parent & Toddler Movement Class?
- How do I register for the Parent & Toddler Movement Program?
- When can I register for the Parent & Toddler Movement Program?
- Do you offer any sibling or multi-class discounts for Parent & Toddler Movement?
- Is there a transaction fee?
- Do you prorate your tuition for late registrations?
- What are your class switch and cancellation policies for the Parent & Toddler Movement Program?
- What if the class I want to register for has reached capacity?
- Do you offer drop-in classes for Parent & Toddler Movement?
- How do I complete my waiver and consent form?